Friends of Nerstrand has launched its 3rd annual photo contest. Winning photos will be published in a 2020 Calendar, to be used as a fundraiser by the Friends of Nerstrand Big Woods State Park. Proceeds will help improve the park with new trees, expansion of the nature play area, trail enhancements, and more!
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Submit digital photos only, as jpeg files to fit 8-1/2” x 11” landscape orientation. Pixel size should be a minimum of 2010 x 1558. Most cell phone photos are good enough. We can crop photos slightly, if needed to achieve the proper ratio.
- Give the file a name that includes your initials.
- Send the file as an attachment, rather than included in the text of the email.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2019.
- Photos must be taken within the park boundaries.
- Photos from previous years may be submitted.
- If photos include people that could be identified, provide names so we can obtain their permission.
- A maximum of 6 photos may be submitted by one person.
- By submitting photos, you agree that the winning photos may be used in the calendar and may also be used for display or promotion of the park or the Friends group, in print or online, with the photographer credited. Entrants will retain copyright privileges to their photos.
- Photos will be judged by the Friends photograph committee.