The GBCTA wishes to fill the position of Association Vice President. This is a volunteer position, and this person shall be a member of the Association. The Vice President is an Officer in the Association, as well as serving on the Board of Directors. The position serves on an annual basis.
- Serve as the primary backup and consul to the Association President. In this leadership role, the Vice President trains and typically rises to the office of President.
- Maintain active, working contact with all Board of Director members. In advance of Annual Meeting, contact all Board members for their commitment and plans for the coming year of service.
- Assist President with recruitment for new Board members, succession planning, and serve on selection committees.
- Approve Association expenditures, in the absence of the President.
- Convene and preside over Board meetings, in the absence of the President.
- Establish and maintain working contact with DNR representatives, and our financial partner, the Parks & Trails Council of Minnesota.
- Work with Board to review, revise, set, and prioritize goals for Association funds and volunteers.
- Attend quarterly Association Board, and Executive Committee meetings, as scheduled.
- Serve as an active leader of Association outreach programs and ad hoc committees.
For more information on the Association, visit our website.
For more information on this position, please contact Dennis Lindeke, GBCTA President at email@example.com.
Please reach out with interest/inquiries by February 20, 2020.