Join a full day of winter fun at Tettegouche State Park!
Available during the entire event
- Crafts – make a pine cone bird feeder / coloring / storytime craft
- Outdoor winter obstacle course
- S’mores at the outdoor fireplace
- Popcorn and Hot Cider indoors
- Food by Na-Cho Buziness inside the Visitor Center
Special programs during the event
11 am – 1 pm
with Naturalist, Kurt Mead.
Bring your own snowshoes, or a limited number of loaner snowshoes are available.
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Visitor Center Interpretive Area
Noon – 2 pm
2 – 3 pm
Wild Cats Presentation
by Naturalist, Steve Robertsen